||City Planning and Architecture Department (WUA)
- Declaration of construction works (form No. 10)
- Statement of the right to use the property
- Sketches or drawings illustrating the scope of works
- Permits, opinions, agreements required under separate regulations
- In the case of a construction of landscape architecture structures in public places, one also has to present the plot or area development design compiled by a designer with an appropriate building license.
- In the case of the construction of:
- container systems for liquid gas with a single container having the capacity up to 7 m3 for the supply of gas distribution systems in single-family residential buildings
- Terminals: power supply, water supply, sewerage, gas distribution, heating and telecommunication ones
- plot or area development design has to be additionally enclosed with a technical description of the systems, compiled by a designer with an appropriate building license.
||Charges are not collected in the case of the declaration of construction works.
||The construction works can commence if a competent agency does not issue an objection in the form of a decision within 30 days of the declaration delivery and not later than after 2 years as of the commencement date defined in the declaration
||Act of July 07, 1994 – Building law (harmonized text: Journal od Laws from 2016 No. 290)