ZAINWESTOWALI W DĄBROWIE
Entrepreneurs who decide to invest in Dąbrowa Górnicza can count on profits in the form of tax reliefs and help from business support institutions.
1. Tax incentives in the city until 2020
Pursuant to Resolution No. VI/119/2015 of the Municipal Council in Dąbrowa Górnicza of 20 May 2015, exemptions from property tax constituting regional investment aid for entrepreneurs conducting business activity in the city of Dąbrowa Górnicza.
Exemptions shall be granted to:
- micro and small enterprises – minimum for a period of 2 years, provided that the eligible costs of the investment are not lower than PLN 200,000 and 2 new jobs have been created.
- Medium-sized enterprises – minimum for a period of 2 years, provided that the eligible costs of the investment are not lower than PLN 500,000 and 4 new jobs have been created.
- enterprises other than micro- enterprises, small enterprises, or medium-sized enterprises – minimum for a period of 2 years, provided that an investment is made, whose eligible costs are not less than PLN 5,000,000 and 10 new jobs have been created .
2. Tax reliefs in the Katowice Special Economic Zone of the Sosnowiec – Dąbrowa Subzone. Public aid offered for the costs of a new investment and job creation
The investor is entitled to CIT exemption, which is referred to as regional aid. This aid is granted in respect of:
- costs of a new investment – the amount of the aid is calculated then as a product of the maximum aid intensity for the area concerned and the eligible investment costs, or
- job creation – the amount of aid is calculated then as a product of the maximum aid intensity determined for the area concerned and two-year labour costs of newly recruited workers.
The maximum regional aid intensity in the Silesian Province is currently 25%. For micro and small enterprises, the maximum regional aid intensity was increased to 45% and for medium-sized enterprises to 35%.
KSSE S.A. performs periodic, annual inspections of investors in order to verify actual capital expenditures incurred as well as employment.
3. Investor care throughout the investment process
First contact persons for entrepreneurs and investors:
Ewa Fudali – Bondel
tel .: +48 32 295 96 97, +48 784 077 804
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
tel .: +48 32 295 69 90
Support for the investment process is provided by the employees of the City Development Office and Investor Assistance, located at the Municipal Office in Dąbrowa Górnicza, at ul. Border 21. Please contact us!
4. Assistance of the Powiat Labour Office for investors in HR activities
- recruitment of staff;
- training unemployed candidates to work according to your expectations;
- reimbursement of part of the costs of the unemployed (intervention work);
- reimbursement of costs of equipment for the unemployed person’s workstation;
- directing the unemployed at your company for internships and training