INVESTED IN THE REGION
Entrepreneurs who are willing to make investments in Dąbrowa Górnicza can count on benefits in the form of tax advantages and the assistance of institutions supporting businesses.
1. Tax breaks throughout the city until 2020
On the basis of Resolution No. VI / 119/2015 of the City Council in Dąbrowa of 20 May 2015. Exemption from property tax, representing regional investment aid for entrepreneurs doing business in Dąbrowa Górnicza City.
Exemptions are entitled to:
– Micro and small entrepreneurs – at least for a period of two years, provided it implements its investment with eligible costs are not less than 200 000 PLN and create two new jobs.
– The average entrepreneur – at least for a period of two years, provided it implements its investment with eligible costs are not less than 500 000 PLN and create 4 new jobs.
– Entrepreneur other than micro, small and medium-sized enterprise entrepreneur – at least for a period of two years, provided it implements its investment with eligible costs are not less than 5 000 000 PLN and create 10 new jobs.
2. Tax benefits within the boundary of the Katowice Special Economic Zone
State aid granted to meet the costs of a new investment and creation of new workplaces
An investor is entitled to a CIT tax exemption, which is defined as regional aid. The aid is granted to meet:
New investment costs – the amount of aid is calculated as the product of the maximum amount of aid specified for a given area and the costs of investments qualifying for grant aid,
Creation of new workplaces – the amount of aid is calculated as the product of the maximum amount of the aid specified for a given area and the two-year employment costs of newly employed workers.
The maximum amount of regional aid in the Upper Silesian Province is limited to 25%. For micro- and small businesses, the regional aid limit has been increased to 45%, and for medium-sized businesses to 35%.
KSSE S.A. undertakes periodic, annual investor inspections, in order to check the actual investment expenditure and the costs of new workplace-creation incurred.
3. Investor service throughout the investment process
First contact for entrepreneurs and investors:
Ewa Fudali – Bondel
tel.: +48 32 295 69 90
Support in terms of investment process is provided by City Development and Investors’ Assistance Office team. The Office is situated in City Hall of Dąbrowa Górnicza at Graniczna 21 street.
Feel free to contact us!
4. Investor support in HR activities from the County Employment Office
- staff recruitment;
- training of unemployed applicants in line with your expectations;
- refund of part of the costs of the hired unemployed (interventionist work);
- refund of the costs of furnishing an unemployed person’s workplace;
- directing unemployed people to your company for training and vocational preparation.